VA Flight Training

Oracle Aviation offers VA Flight Training. If you wish to advance your pilot qualifications beyond a Private Pilot License and you have valid medical certification you are eligible to earn your Instrument Rating and Commercial Pilot License.  

Can I use the GI Bill to pay for flight training?

You can get VA benefits for flight training if you meet the requirement listed below:

  • You qualify for the Post-9/11 GI Bill, Montgomery GI Bill, or Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP), and

  • You have a private pilot’s license, and

  • You have a second-class medical certificate valid for second-class privileges—or a first-class medical certificate if you want to pursue the Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate

  • You have a valid Certificate of Eligibility

© 2017 by JBN.

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon